Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Six Months!

We passed the six month mark this Easter weekend! Just four more months and we'll be holding our son in our arms. As he gets bigger, his kicks and movements keep getting stronger. The other morning I woke up to what felt like little feet running across my uterine wall. They stopped for a few moments and then started up again. I imagined our little guy looked a bit like a hamster in one of those wheels running around. (Only MUCH cuter, obviously.) John responded with, "He's just getting his morning work out in," which made me laugh.

As for me, well... I am pretty sure I now need to retire almost all of my pre-pregnancy jeans. They made a good run for it, but not being able to button them any longer makes me think it is probably time to put them away. Only four weeks until we return home, so I just have to make it a little longer with only one pair of maternity jeans. ;)

No comments: