Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Washing Machine Woes.

What are you supposed to do when your neighbor comes up and tries to communicate in German, that your washing machine "sounds like a helicopter and is rattling all his dishes?" (Well, that is what we got out of the conversation, after many hand gestures and different noises.)

First, you try leveling it out with those little round things on the bottom. When that doesn't work? You resort to this:




I laugh every time I see this picture. Maybe I am the only one who finds it hilarious. But, my six foot, nine inch husband suddenly looks like a little boy sitting in the corner because he got in trouble. Say it with me now.... "Oh the joys of international living." And yes, the following day was my turn to sit on the washing machine... which resulted in a nice body shaking and a slight headache.

Must. fix. washing machine. soon.


And then there was this....



Apparently I put way too much soap in with my towels. One of these days I will become a domestic diva, apparently today just isn't the day!

No comments: