Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back in Germany.

I arrived back in Germany yesterday morning, after a whirlwind of a week back home. I could barely drag my body out of bed this morning, if I weren't worried about being able to sleep tonight I would have slept all day!

Jet lag + a mean cold + an emotional week = pure exhaustion.

John arrived back in Germany on Saturday and had practice half an hour later. Then on Sunday he made a seven hour road trip to Berlin and played a game that evening. Quite frankly, I don't know how he did it. His strength amazes me. It is one of his many qualities that I admire.

Anyway... I will write more about the trip home later, I am just not feeling particularly inspired at the moment. Thank you for your prayers, they were much needed. While it was a tough trip home, it was also special in so many ways.

No comments: