Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our first US Doctor's Appointment!

Thanks to jet lag I have been waking up at 7:00 a.m. (or earlier!) every.single.day that we've been home... irregardless of bedtime. Unfortunately I stayed up a bit too late last night and will probably pay for it today. But, I woke up hungry and excited as we have our first doctor's appointment in just four hours. :)

Now I need to work on translating all the medical records I have from Germany. I'm not sure they will even do the office here any good, since they are two completely different systems. I figure I should at least try though, just in case.

There is also something in the works for John in regards to an upcoming short-term contract. So, we are trying to prepare as if he could leave any day now. I will spill the beans when (and IF) he signs the official paperwork!

Did I mention it feels so great to be home? Oh how I love waking up in our big, comfy bed!

1 comment:

Emily W. said...

Glad you're enjoying being back in the states. Can't wait to hear about how your appointment goes and when/if/what this short-term contract is for John!