Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heading Home!

I am currently on the phone with our insurance company adding liability to our car at home... finishing up the last few things on our to do list before we head out tomorrow!

Please pray for us... that our flights go smoothly and that Baby Turek doesn't decide to come early. ;) 

Packing, going through everything, and cleaning is one of my least favorite parts about this lifestyle. I'm exhausted and ready to get a good night's sleep before our LONG flight tomorrow. I'll be sure to get in touch as soon as we settle in! 


2 comments:

Emily W. said...

I can't believe it's already time for you to fly back to the States...where does the time go? Praying for your safe travels.

Anne said...

It's here! I'm so glad that you get to be back in your own cozy little house.