Monday, March 30, 2009

Nightline Face-Off: Does Satan Exist?

For those of you who missed the debate on Nightline, here is a link to it.

I found the debate to be very interesting and I thought Pastor Mark Driscoll did a great job at addressing various questions. I was also moved to tears by the testimony of Annie Lobert, founder of "Hookers for Jesus." In fact, immediately following the debate I went directly to her website to read her testimony in its entirety. After doing a missions' trip in Chicago and spending one night on the streets attempting to reach out to gay prostitutes, I found myself struggling to wrap my mind around how to actually help break the trend. Annie knows from firsthand experience just how to help get these women off the streets... what an incredible testimony and ministry. Click here to visit her website!

No comments: