Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our first house.

If don't even know if I can count how many places we've lived since we've been married. And, we haven't even hit the 4.5 year mark yet! This summer brought yet another move. We sold the our first home that we owned together, and bought something with some more space.

I realize that many of you never even had the chance to see our first home. So, here are some pictures to bring you up to date. As I scrolled through my iphoto library, I realized I didn't have very many photos. I don't even have pictures of the bathroom, which I spent a whole day painting! Although we owned it for 1.5 years, we only lived in it for five months, which was barely enough time to get it decorated. Here's to hoping that my latest infatuation with design blogs will encourage me to take more photos of our new house....











I loved our first little house. It was small, but oh so cozy. I had a long list of projects to get done... such as changing those red curtains, painting the oak cabinets, changing all the door handles, updating ceiling fixtures, etc. But alas, there just wasn't enough time.

1 comment:

Emily W. said...

Suzanne, It was so cute! I'm sad I never got a chance to see it, but maybe someday (when you're in the U.S.), I'll get to see the new place!