Saturday, May 28, 2011

We're Back in Holland!

For now at least. :) Kaleb and I arrived home safe and sound on Thursday evening after a getaway to Barcelona to meet up with some friends. This weekend brings the determining games of the finals... will our guys go home as champs or not? I hope so! I will upload pics and blog about our trip soon, but wanted to give a brief update before things get crazy here. We head back to the States on Wednesday already. Where oh where has the time gone?

I can't help but to get a bit emotional every time I think about saying good-byes here. I always remind myself that for every "bye" there is a "hello" on the other side. It does make it easier, anticipating our return to the States, but it is difficult nonetheless... always knowing that a good-bye is around the corner. I suppose that is why the trip we just took, to meet up with friends we met while in Poland, was all the more special. I am fortunate to have met some amazing people in the crazy life of ours, and getting to see them is not something I take for granted.

To Eta and Mo... I loved every minute I got to spend with you and your boys. :) (Even dragging our strollers and babies up and down the metro stairs. ha!) We miss you already!

1 comment:

Morana said...

I miss you both already too! Wish I had more time to play with Kaleb..such a cute boy.. It was amazing to see you after two years and talk like we were together last week..true friends..that's what we are.. Wish you safe trip home and can't wait for pics..Love you very much