Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back in Holland!

Sometimes I feel as if my life could be a game show, you know...like Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Kale and I just returned a little less than a week ago to Holland after two weeks at home in the States for my sister's wedding. As you can probably imagine, the past few weeks have been one big blur. I have tried to stop and take it all in, but somehow I am still left feeling as if time is going by faster than I can breath. Really, it is MARCH already!

I will admit that the past week has been pretty rough, trying to get kale adjusted ton jet lag. It seems to be much harder this time around, and although we have had a breakthrough, I think I have had to endure more crying the past week than I have Kaleb's entire life. Okay, that is probably a bit of an exaggeration, but my little guy has really been THAT easy. (Unless it all just seems easy because my brain blocked out the tough parts.)

I will be back ton my blog posting ways in no time, but for now... Just wanted you to know I haven't fallen off the face of this earth. And if you see any funny words in this post I blame it on the iPad, sometimes it has a mind of its own.

Until next time,
Suzanne

No comments: