Saturday, October 23, 2010

Three months old!

I had grand plans to get a long blog post done this evening, but ended up spending wasting 50 minutes on the phone with Continental airlines instead. Needless to say, I am not too impressed with their service at the moment. John is on the way home from a game in Amsterdam and although is isn't even ten o'clock it feels closer to midnight. I am going to blame it on the dreary weather.

Since I promised myself I'd get a post done before I retired for the evening, this is short and sweet. A picture of Kaleb on the day he turned three months old:

Photobucket

Told you it was sweet. Is anything sweeter than baby smiles? And I love his little right foot with his curled toes. We are still waiting for him to laugh, but he has mastered the fake cry which only makes US laugh. I love listening to him coo himself to sleep or watch him play with his hands. Who needs toys when one finds his hands so intriguing?

2 comments:

Emily W. said...

Suzanne,
Kaleb is getting even more adorable by the day! I love this picture, and can't believe it's already been three months since he was born.

Suzanne Turek said...

Thanks Emily! I can't believe it was three months ago either. :)