Friday, October 8, 2010

New discoveries.

Kaleb has really been finding his hands lately. I think he is finally starting to realize they belong to him. He pulls them close, focuses on them, and then often brings them to his mouth to attempt sucking on them. And for your viewing pleasure, a quick video to show the little man in action:



In other news, John has a home game tomorrow and I am excited to watch him play again. It seems as though it has been forever since I've seen him out on the court. Between his ankle injury and away games, it has been at least a couple of weeks since I have gotten to watch him in action. It is always rewarding for me to watch my husband doing what he loves, and it often gets me through those "what are we doing here?" days that are bound to arise from time to time. I know we are here because we are supposed to be and am thankful that my husband gets the opportunity to do this as his profession.

Hope everyone has a terrific Friday and a great start to the WEEKEND! :)
-Suzanne

No comments: