Saturday, December 11, 2010

Slideshow of Pics...

My pics uploaded to photobucket, so I decided I would post a quick slideshow to show what has been going on in the last weeks. Some highlights include: Kaleb trying rice cereal on Thanksgiving Day. It didn't go over too well and we haven't tried since. He is gaining weight just fine as it is and must have gotten through his growth spurt because his eating schedule is back to normal. For a while there I thought I might go crazy. ;) We celebrated Thanksgiving with the team at our place and had a nice time eating and chatting the evening hours away. Birthdays were celebrated, coffees were shared, traditions were started, games were played, the apartment was decorated for Christmas.... and we enjoyed every smile and laugh of our sweet little son.


No comments: