Monday, November 22, 2010

Playing Catch Up.

It happened again. I looked through my posts to see the last photos I had posted, and they were from well over a month ago. Where in the world does the time go? It seems like just yesterday that Kaleb turned three months, but in actuality he is now just over fourth months old. Here is a small look into what his third month of life entailed.

Mommy found a new way to read to Kaleb in the mornings and he seems to be quite an attentive listener. Of course, no morning reading session is complete without some much needed coffee and creamer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaleb's smiles are in full abundance recently. His smiles melt my heart and I just can't get enough of his sweet cheeks and I am taking full advantage of kissing them while he can't object.

Photobucket

It is getting colder and colder here. Some days have warranted the use of this cozy little bear outfit from Aunt Jenna. Unfortunately, although it is 3-6 months in size it no longer fits. Surprise, surprise.

Photobucket

I've never been a huge fan of Halloween, but since we have a child now we decided it'd be fun to dress him up. Our costume selection was severely limited, but this is what we ended up with.

Photobucket

Ladies and Gentlemen.... The Incredible Hulk.

Photobucket

Kaleb's friends dressed up as well.

Photobucket

Cooper is three months older than Kaleb and is much more intrigued with Kaleb than Kaleb is with him. Here Kaleb is taking it, but the other day Cooper blew a raspberry in Kaleb's face sending him into a crying fit! Daddy thinks our little guy needs to toughen up... I say he's just a baby.

Photobucket

John's teammates got in on it as well. One stop complete with a carved pumpkin, another stop complete with a costume (and daddy's favorite candy bar).

Photobucket
The above photo looks rather creepy... fitting for Halloween I guess. Anyone who thinks we live a luxurious life over here now has proof otherwise. ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket

I absolutely love watching John be a father. The other day I walked by Kaleb's room to find this:

Photobucket

Kaleb is already helping out around the house.

Photobucket

Sorting through clothes... putting away ill fitting ones and digging out new stuff. Poor guy has already sported plenty of high waters and he is only four months old.

Photobucket

Loving bath time and the arrival of Christmas in our apartment. The days are getting shorter while the nights get longer. The colored leaves have fallen from the trees foreshadowing the winter ahead. John is in Greece right now for a Eurocup game tomorrow and since Kaleb went to bed several hours ago it feels pretty lonely around here. I've been downloading Christmas music and looking at Black Friday ads. Unfortunately, my infection came back so I am back on antibiotics which means I should probably head to bed early tonight in an attempt to give my body the rest it needs. Happy Thanksgiving Week everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: