Friday, September 17, 2010

Kaleb's Newborn Photobook.

I must admit, I haven't had a lot of free time to do much lately. But one project I made a priority was getting some of Kaleb's newborn photos designed in a book and ordered. I knew if I procrastinated the task too long it would never get done. I also had to let go the perfectionist in me, that wanted to wait until I had to time to create a "perfect" book because I knew that day would never come. Here is what I have done for now and if I design a more elaborate one later, then even better.

If anyone has any sites they use to order prints, canvases or other photo related goods... please share your tips as I would love to do something more professional looking eventually and your advice just might motivate me to do so. ;)

Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments: