Wednesday, June 2, 2010

32 Weeks.

We had an ultrasound appointment last week and our little guy once again showed off his stubborn ways. He absolutely refused to show his face to mom and dad! The ultrasound technician tried everything, she even had me move from one side to the next. Baby Turek was estimated to weigh about 4 lbs. 6 oz. That puts him in the 77th percentile for weight with his head measuring in the 91st percentile! That will be fun when it comes time to deliver. ;)

The images confirmed once again that we are indeed having a boy. Good thing, because the baby's room is now painted! He already has hair on his head and still has ten fingers and ten toes. Everything looked great... except for one thing.

He isn't head down yet! At our last appointment in Germany he was already head down, so I have just assumed this entire time that he was still ready to go. (Although now the location of his activity finally makes sense.) Apparently he decided he'd have more room if he laid cross-wise, so his little head and feet are in my ribs while he read end is down (and on my bladder!)

Our son loves to hang out in my ribs... kicking and prodding away. I don't mind that much, but every once in a while he shows off his strength and it seems takes the breath out of me. At least I know he is active and strong!

Photobucket

No comments: