Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Road Trip!

We're packing and getting ready to take a road trip to the Netherlands to see friends from last season.

I still remember the first time we took a road trip here in Europe. It was from Almere, Netherlands to Brussels, Belgium. I just couldn't get my mind around the fact that we drove two hours and were in another country!

Here we are now, two years later, having experienced so many things in such a short amount of time. It is amazing how two years of your life can bring so much change.

I am more than excited for our return to Groningen. My friend Mollie and I used to have weekly shopping dates, and now we will have the chance to reunite for girls day! I am sure we will do lunch at Bagels and Beans, get coffee in from a local cafe, and shop in all our favorite stores. In the meantime, John can head to the Albert Hein to stock up on our favorite Dutch treats!

Well, I am off.... I need to finish packing!!!

No comments: